BancorpSouth's earnings rose 27% from a year earlier, to $17 million, but per-share earnings of 18 cents were 6 cents below the average estimate of analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Margin Compression Stings BancorpSouth's 4Q Earnings
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter