Cardinal Financial Corp. has agreed to buy United Financial Banking for nearly $52 million. The two companies are in the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington.
Cardinal Financial to Pay $52M for Virginia Rival
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app