The Little Rock, Ark., bank plans more deals in addition to its agreement to buy First National Bank of Shelby in North Carolina. Similar deals by other buyers could be on the horizon.
Bank of the Ozarks Deal A Good Sign for Open-Bank M&A
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues