JPMorgan Chase is pushing back against a shareholder proposal to let investors vote on whether the bank should consider taking itself apart.
JPMorgan Chase Rejects Shareholder Breakup Proposal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.