Just hours after agreeing to pay $910 million in regulatory fines related to the London Whale trading scandal, JPMorgan Chase agreed to repay $309 million in restitution to customers harmed by its credit card practices as well as face an additional $80 million more in civil money penalties.
JPM to Pay $310M in Restitution, $80M in Fines Over Card Practices
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app