Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Chairman Martin Gruenberg tells audience at American Banker's Regulatory Symposium of need for "complementary" relationship between leverage and risk-based capital ratios.
FDIC's Gruenberg: Leverage Ratio Must Keep Pace with Other Capital Targets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app