New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman plans to sue Wells Fargo for violating the 2012 National Mortgage Settlement and has reached an agreement with Bank of America to comply with several new mortgage servicing standards.
N.Y.’s Schneiderman Plays B of A Against Wells in Servicing Suit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues