Some of the disclosure requirements in the landmark credit card reform law have made scant difference in nudging consumers to make more prudent financial decisions, a new study suggests.
CARD Act Disclosures May Have Little Sway Over Consumers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues