The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. is pushing for changes to derivatives contracts that would make it easier to wind down a major bank.
FDIC Urges Changes to Swaps Contracts to Ease Resolutions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues