Banks put the brakes on small-business lending in October as the government shutdown shuttered the Small Business Administration and the Internal Revenue Service.
Government Shutdown Squashed Small-Biz Lending in October
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app