Sens. Johanns, Alexander and Cornyn are backing a bill that would stop CFPB funding for carrying out any actions that require a confirmed bureau director, in the wake of a controversial court ruling.
Republican Senators Introduce Bill to Halt CFPB Funding Until Director Confirmed
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app