Fed Vice Chair Janet Yellen touched on a variety of regulatory issues during her lengthy confirmation hearing, including the Volcker Rule, efforts by regulators to be more transparent, and how to supervise systemically important nonbank firms.
Bank Regulation Dominates Yellen Confirmation Hearing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app