Banks have been the largest triple-A investors in collateralized loan obligations, but new regulations have prompted some banks to pull back. That trend is giving other investors more sway in the market, which is evident in new pricing structures.
Banks Cede More of CLO Field to Other Triple-A Players
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues