The government-backed student loan market may be nearing a crisis, but private student loans continue to be a very good bet for lenders, according to a study released Thursday.
Private Student Loan Delinquencies, Chargeoffs Fall
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues