The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.'s board of directors will consider a proposal next week to clarify the definition of deposits protected by the agency.
FDIC Board to Discuss Deposits Held in Foreign Branches
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues