Rep. Maxine Waters, the top Democrat on the House banking panel, is asking Rep. Jeb Hensarling, the committee's chairman, to hold a hearing with regulators on the $8.5 billion mortgage servicer settlement announced last month that ended the troubled independent foreclosure review.
Waters Requests Hearing On Latest Mortgage Settlement
FEB 5, 2013 5:04pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE