The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will require some mortgage servicers to develop general plans for avoiding complications arising from the transfer of servicing rights.
CFPB to Patrol Risks from Mortgage Servicing Handoffs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app