The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency said Thursday it would allow more time for banks to comply with new restrictions on swaps activities.
OCC Grants Breathing Room on Swaps Compliance
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues