Republican lawmakers sharply questioned Treasury Secretary nominee Jack Lew on Wednesday, asking him to detail his role at Citigroup in the lead-up to the financial crisis and his views on a range of banking issues.
Lew Defends Citi Experience, Outlines Banking Views
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app