A federal judge has ruled that the multistate mortgage settlement does not bar a lawsuit by the government against Wells Fargo over its lending practices before and after the financial crisis.
Wells Fargo Suit Can Proceed Despite Mortgage Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter