In her first extensive interview since becoming the lead Democrat on the House banking panel, Rep. Maxine Waters says she has learned a lot from watching former Rep. Barney Frank's leadership and will strive to emulate his example.
Waters Looks to Frank Model as New Dem Banking Leader
FEB 15, 2013 5:30pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE