Firms managing some of the largest money market mutual funds in the U.S. are sending one clear message to the Financial Stability Oversight Council: Leave us alone.
Mutual Fund Industry Battles Back Against FSOC Reform Efforts
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app