Traditional lenders argue that state bans are merely driving consumers to Internet-based lenders that are largely unregulated and don't pay U.S. taxes.
Payday Lenders Assail Online Competitors
MAR 4, 2013 12:44pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE