It could take another two years for Renasant to get close to its investor returns from before the crisis, and that's OK, CEO Robin McGraw says.
A Mississippi Bank Charts Slow Course to Recovery That Others Can Follow
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app