There's still a wide disparity between what buyers are willing to pay and what sellers are willing to accept, and the U.S. Bancorp CEO does not see that gap closing any time soon.
Consolidation Predictions are Overblown, U.S. Bancorp's Davis Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter