The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia has sided with regulators in the decision to shutter United Western in 2011.
Judge Sides with Feds on 2011 Seizure of Denver Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues