The acquisition of nearly $800 million in commercial loans provides a productive use for the spare cash on CIT's balance sheet, analysts say.
'Underleveraged' CIT Eyes More Deals Following Flagstar Purchase
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app