The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. chairman gave an update on the agency's community bank work and said the agency is on target to reach a statutory minimum for insurance reserves.
Don't Expect Cuts in Deposit Insurance Premiums, Gruenberg Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter