Investor Umberto Fedeli began pushing for changes at PVF Capital as early as 2007. After joining the board, helping the company turn itself around and eventually sell itself, he reflects on what it took to survive.
How Activism Paid Off for This Investor and His Ohio Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app