Sen. Tim Johnson, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, is expected to announce at a press conference tomorrow that he will retire when his term ends next year.
Senate Banking Chair Expected to Announce Retirement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app