The Federal Reserve Board on Monday issued a proposal that would impose a fee on the biggest bank holding companies to cover expenses related to its supervisory duties.
Fed to Impose Supervisory Fees on Biggest Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app