Mark Zandi, the chief economist for Moody's Analytics, has emerged as a contender to lead the Federal Housing Finance Agency as the White House searches for a replacement for Acting Direct Ed DeMarco, according to news reports.
Mark Zandi, Moody's Economist, Rumored as FHFA Nominee
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app