Newer prepaid cards from JPMorgan Chase and American Express feature more transparent pricing than many of their older peers. But the recent arrivals have yet to make a major impact on the overall prepaid market's pricing structure, a new survey suggests.
Prepaid Cards Still Have Lots of Fees: Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter