The Dallas bank is generating enough loan growth in its key markets that it is under no pressure to expand through acquisitions, Chairman and Chief Executive Ralph Babb says.
Urban Focus Paying Off for Comerica
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app