Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., the top Democrat on the House Financial Services Committee, introduced legislation Friday to give the Securities and Exchange Commission the authority to impose and collect user fees from investment advisors.
Waters Unveils Financial Advisor User-Fee Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app