California accused JPMorgan of illegal tactics to sue thousands of credit card borrowers behind on their debts, including "robo-signing."
California AG Sues JPMorgan Over Debt Collection Practices
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues