A new study from Maritz Loyalty Marketing in Toronto found that a main driver of customer satisfaction with financial-services firms' loyalty programs is how easy they are to use, rather than the financial incentives they offer.
Want Satisfied Customers? Make Your Loyalty Program Easy to Use
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues