Solera National Bancorp lost its proxy battle at the ballot box, though the Lakewood, Colo., company still hopes it can win in the courtroom.
Solera in Colorado Throws Out Dissident Votes, Claims Proxy Victory
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues