The Senate Banking Committee approved legislation Tuesday to extend the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act, a program due to expire at yearend. It also considered making a legislative fix to the Dodd-Frank Act. Here's what happens next.
Three Takeaways from Senate Banking Panel's TRIA Vote
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter