Lenders are seeking fixes to a proposal by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that would allow institutions to repay points and fees that inadvertently exceeded the "qualified mortgage" rule.
Lenders Press for More Time on Key QM Element
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues