The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Wednesday said it will take a harder look into mobile financial services to see the potential for consumer harm and determine the impact on the underbanked.
CFPB Launches Inquiry into Mobile Banking
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues