A Consumer Financial Protection Bureau hearing meant to get feedback on mobile banking technology took a sharp turn Thursday when a majority of the audience offered complaints about payday lenders instead.
Payday Lending Dominates CFPB Hearing on Mobile Payments
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter