The Delaware bank, which issues cards for a wide swath of the prepaid industry, will have to curtail its growth as part of an agreement with the FDIC.
Bancorp's Tangle with Regulators Shows Perils of Prepaid
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues