Big and regional banks are embracing gay pride month, sponsoring festivals in New York, San Francisco and other major cities throughout June as well as sending employees and executives to participate in parades and promote an inclusive image to consumers.
Banks Take High-Profile Role in Gay Pride Events
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter