WASHINGTON — A financial education partnership between public libraries and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has skyrocketed to more than 98 library systems in the two months since the pilot program launched.
CFPB Partnership with Libraries Jumps to New Level
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues