A federal district court in Washington upheld another ruling disallowing three hedge funds controlling portions of a defaulted loan from voting on a reorganization plan. The ruling could impact banks as they make more concessions to win business.
Court Rulings Could Rattle Resale Provisions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues