The Federal Housing Administration is on better financial footing thanks to an expected $418 million payment from SunTrust in a settlement resolving claims that the bank originated defective loans.
SunTrust Settlement to Bolster FHA's Finances
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter