The Federal Housing Administration gave more details Tuesday about a program to reward borrowers who get counseling and a quality assurance initiative meant to ease lenders' fears about accommodating riskier borrowers.
FHA Fleshes Out Quality Control Plans, Counseling Incentive
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter