The prepaid phone carrier, which is teaming with a mobile banking startup called Wipit, believes that its large retail footprint in low-income neighborhoods offers an opportunity to challenge check cashers and prepaid card issuers.
Boost Mobile Makes a Play for the Unbanked
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter