In the face of continuing criticism of the Financial Stability Oversight Council, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the special risk oversight panel must be allowed to do its job.
Lew Defends FSOC's Mandate to Uncover Systemic Risk
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues